Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Do I have to pay a membership fee?
- No, joining the Shoe Carnival Shoe Perks Rewards Club is completely
free. You will earn 1 point for every $1 spent. For every 200 points you earn you will
receive a $10 Reward Certificate.
- Q: Can I be a member if I don’t have an e-mail address?
- No, you will not be eligible to be a Shoe Perks member without a valid
e-mail address. We will only use your e-mail to send you special offers and information regarding
sales, promotions and coupons. We will not sell, rent, or give your membership information or
e-mail address to any company.
- Q: What is my Member Number?
- Your member number can be found on your SHOE PERKS member card; it is the last
9 digits of the barcode, after the leading zeros.
- Q: How do I access my account or contact customer service?
- You can check your points, add a recent purchase, check your transaction and
certificate history, request a new member card, and update your information at
www.shoeperks.com, by typing in your member
number, or e-mail address, and password. You can also call the Member Service Center toll free
(M-F 8:30am-9pm EST) at 866-875-2737 or e-mail us at
- Q: Do I have to have my Shoe Perks card to get credit for my purchase?
- No. If you do not have your Shoe Perks card, your account can be verified at the register
using either your email address or phone number. In addition, you can use your receipt to add a purchase to
your Shoe Perks account at any time by visiting www.shoeperks.com.
- Q: What if I forget my Shoe Perks card when making a purchase, can I still get credit?
- Yes, you can add a recent purchase to your account through the rewards member portal,
www.shoeperks.com. To add a purchase by phone, call
the Member Services Center toll free (M-F 8:30am-9pm EST) at 866-875-2737 or e-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need your receipt and
your member number.
- Q: What purchases qualify me for reward points?
- Qualifying purchases include all regular, sale and clearance merchandise purchased
online or in-store. Sales tax, bulk sales for commercial purposes or resale will not be credited to your
Shoe Perks account. Shoe Perks members can earn a maximum of 1,000 points in a given month.
- Q: Do I receive points when using a Shoe Carnival gift card?
- You will receive Shoe Perks points for the amount of a purchase paid for in
the form of a Shoe Carnival gift card. You will not earn Shoe Perks points when purchasing gift cards.
- Q: Are online purchases credited to my Shoe Perks account?
- Yes, however you must claim your first online purchase manually, you simply need to
log on to www.shoeperks.com and enter your order
information from the ship confirmation e-mail you were sent after making an online purchase. Please note it
can take up until 9 days for an online purchase to be claimed on www.shoeperks.com due to order
- Q: Can I have more than one Shoe Perks card attached to my Shoe Perks
- Yes, members may request an additional card for another family member. All points will
accrue to the member whose name appears on the member profile.
- Q: What happens to my points if I return a qualifying purchase?
- The point value of returned merchandise will be deducted from any points applied to your
- Q: How long do I have to use my Shoe Perks Reward Certificates?
- Shoe Perks Reward Certificates are valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
- Q: What if my Shoe Perks Reward Certificate is lost or stolen?
- Shoe Perks Reward Certificates will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Q: Can I redeem my Shoe Perks Reward Certificates for cash or use them
to purchase gift certificates?
- No, Shoe Perks Reward Certificates have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for
cash or be used for the purchase of gift certificates.
- Q: Will my points ever expire/disappear?
- Shoe Perks Memberships may lapse after twelve months with no sales activity and
members’ points may be forfeited at the option of Shoe Carnival, Inc.
- Q: Will Shoe Perks ever change or modify?
- Shoe Carnival, Inc. may, at any time, terminate or modify the Shoe Perks program
without further obligation to members.
- Q: Do you offer any birthday incentives?
- Yes, if you share your birthday with us on your SHOE PERKS account you will
automatically receive an additional 50 points to your point balance the month of your birthday.
- Q: Can I opt-out of promotional e-mails?
- Yes, you can always opt-out of promotional e-mails; all you have to do is click the
opt-out option on the e-mail.
- Q: Can I use my Shoe Perks Rewards Certificates for an online purchase?
- Yes, make sure you’ve entered your Shoe Perks member number in your shopping account profile
to receive points for your online purchases. You can always claim an online purchase at a later time, you will need
your order number and the date you received your order confirmation. You can check your points, add a recent purchase,
check your transaction and certificate history, request a new member card, and update your information at
www.shoeperks.com, by typing in your member number,
or e-mail address, and password. You can also call the Member Service Center toll free (M-F 8:30am-9pm EST)
at 866-875-2737 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Q: If I make a purchase using a $10 Reward Certificate and return that
purchase do I get to keep my $10 Reward Certificate?
- If you have already used your $10 Reward Certificate, you will get a refund in the form of
your original payment, and the $10 Reward Certificate will be deducted from your return amount. Your $10 Reward
Certificate will not be reissued.